Have you ever thought your dog also wants a comfortable surface when he releases his poop? If you are a dog owner you must have already been aware of this great invention called artificial grass pad. You know it is a low maintenance thing and you can be tension free while traveling for office work and leaving your pet alone at home.
Now to make yourself confident about using this puppy pad, you should know about the queries that are associated with them. We are in a mission to make dog-friendly stuff to assist all the dog owners in the maintenance of this loyal species. You can expect high-quality artificial grass from our online site and your pets would love to use them.
We have compiled some of the frequently asked questions about puppy pads.
- The first question that comes to the minds of every dog owner is that are these pads are good for the health of dogs. The answer will be yes. They resemble natural lawns and they are skin friendly for your dog. Your pet will not feel much difference while playing with these grasses.
- The next question always asked is which type of artificial turf is good for dogs. The answer is that almost all types of synthetic grass are useful for dogs.
- The third question is often asked about the safety nature of this grass. The answer is that these grasses do not contain any toxic material and they can be safely used for dogs.
- Another question often asked is if the dog pee on the top of it, will it pass through? The answer will be a firm no. Because these grasses have got small holes inside them to absorb pee. They feature a draining base made out of fine granite material and limestone which hold the liquid in place.
- Is the cleaning of these grasses are difficult? This is something everyone wants to know. The answer is that you can clean them with your regular soap and water. The material used in this artificial turf is soft and long-lasting plastic, which naturally makes it water resistant. In summer, you can consider giving them an extra rinse because there will be less rain to drain anything left behind. However, if you have more than one or two pets, then you should clean them frequently.
- Another question confronting by dog owners is that can these fake grasses bear the pressure of children’s feet. The answer is always yes. These grasses are strong enough to withstand the pressure of tiny little feet, be it your children or your pets. However, it is important to brush it every now and then. This helps to stay the pile in a vertical direction.
The great advantage of using artificial grass is that your dog can be relieved from playing a mud-laden dirty natural grass. You can be assured of a clean backyard grass for your dog to play around.
After reading all these, now you can buy pee pads from our store with a free mind. We care for your dog and hence maintain quality in our products.